Skeeter Beater is looking for Spray Technicians – Illinois Department of Agriculture license is required but can be acquired through our company, we are willing to train the right candidate! Working hours are Monday – Saturdays and some holidays. This is a seasonal position that will last through September.
- Be able to pass a General Standards Pesticide License test.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Have a working smartphone.
- Able to move around quickly and lift at least 50 lbs.
- Comfortable with dogs.
- Good communication skills, interact with clients face to face
- Will be responsible for spraying pesticides at client’s locations.
- Will be responsible for driving company vehicle and attachments.
- Maintain all safety procedures for both the client and the company.